KarChing Driver Education
A Mobile App to Help Drivers throughout the US
The majority of State laws requires between 30-50 hours of supervised practice driving for teenagers before obtaining a license.
As a part of the supervised driving training, many states also requires around 10 hours of nighttime driving.
Currently the method of recording the activities is with a manual log book. Which is easily forgotten to be updated on a stressful day and furthermore it does not provide precise data.
The KarChing Driver Education App is here to solve this for your family, so you can focus purely on the supervised driving training:
- Available for FREE on both Android and iOS smartphones.
- Must be downloaded and installed on both adult supervisor and student phone.
- Creates an automatic recording of all parameters currently necessary to fulfill the documentation requirements.
- The recording provides:
- Date, time and duration of each drive
- Verification of both supervisor and driver student’s presence at the same time in the car
- We use telematics data from Zendrive in the application to fulfill these requirements (insurance approved scores)
- Driving score based on phone use, hard braking, speeding, sharp turns, and acceleration
- Valuable feedback to the driver, supervisor and instructor for improvements and progress
You can also access the web server which has a database of driving log results at any time.
See below tables for details.
Data from the app of the Parent/Adult accompanying
|Total Time (Min)|
Below is a plot of their combined drive: